1. Authorized Kilometer:The allowed distance driven per a day is 250 kilometers; therefore, if lessee drives more than the agreed kilometer, he is obliged to pay an agreed amount as amount of driven distance in addition to normal rental.
2. Driver's Age : Driver should be of minimum age of 21 years old for A – C categories and 23 years old for the rest categories.
3. Driving license : Driver must have a valid Driving license issued at least one year ago.
4. Payment Method : All the payments will be received in CASH. We accept IRR, Euro or US Dollar;
5. Traffic Fines Deposit: Driver required depositing 300 Euro (CASH) as the Traffic Fine guarantee. The transaction and refund is made after 75 days (since their rental contract end date). So please bring the bank account information with yourself (IBAN, SWIFT, etc). The wage amount of bank transfer would be deducted from the deposit.
6. Minimum Rental Period:1 day (24 hours).
7. Insurance: All vehicles are offered with mandatory Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) in accordance with the rules and regulations of Iran. However Customer is presented with an option to choose Personal accident Insurance (PAI) and Super Loss Damage Waiver (SLDW) as per rates quoted at check-in time and as shown in Europcar website.
a. LDW: Covers damages to the hired vehicle and its belongings caused by accident or theft up to a predefined amount. This insurance is mandatory and is included in the quoted rate. In case of accident or theft, the driver may be liable to pay the excess amount equal to 20% of the damage cost which is determined by the insurance company. In case of total loss, maximum amount which hirer should pay is equal to 20% of the car value.
b.SLDW: Is the comprehensive form of LDW and reduces the driver liability for damages to the hired vehicle caused by accident or theft, to zero.
c. PAI: Covers medical expenses of personal injuries for the passenger of the hired vehicle (except for driver), as well as passengers and driver of the third party vehicle up to a predefined amount. Also covers damages to the third party vehicle caused by accident. This insurance also provides coverage In case of death or mutilation of the driver and passengers of the hired vehicle and/or driver and passengers of the third party vehicle.
· The coverage and excess amount of the insurance is quoted in the Rental Agreement.
· Insurance coverage is applicable only within Iran territory.
· The hirer is completely and exclusively responsible for any loss or damage to his / her belongings kept in the vehicle, as there is no extra insurance coverage arranged by the company.
8. Vehicle guarantee :
9. Fuel: Should be paid by the customer. Fuelling Service Charge is 5 EUR, Also cost of fuel is 0.25 EUR /lit.
10. Navigation System: Can be provided, following a confirmed reservation, with an extra charge of 8 EUR per day.
11. Delivery/ Collection :
a. To / From our Stations : Free of Charge
b.Outside our Stations: with an extra charge of 10 Euros for any Car Category per direction within City limits.
c. For Longer distances there is a charge of 0.5 Euros / km. For any Car category (minimum charge remains 10 Euros per direction)
d.Charge for any single Deliver / Collection outside Office Hours (21:00 – 08:00) 20 Euros
12. VAT Taxes: Is equal to 9%, depending on the area. Taxes are not included in the prices displayed.
13. Airport surcharge: 25 EUR for Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKA).
14. Traffic Violations: All fines and consequences related to traffic violations are incurred by the Customer. Driver should pay 10% of the penalty amount as traffic fines service charge.